5 THINGS YOU SHOULD AVOID FOR A SAFE TAXI RIDE
You must have enjoyed your ride by a taxi which has become the most convenient way of travelling in Melbourne as well as Australia. However, you must need some precautions to avoid making your joyride turn into an unwanted mishap.
Here Book My Ride suggests you 5 things that you must avoid while taking up a cab ride:
- Avoid taking a taxi if the driver is drunk. Always make sure the cab driver is sober before you get in, especially during night time.
- Avoid taking heavy cash or wearing too much jewellery unless it is extremely necessary. All the drivers might not have good intention. So, be smart and always choose a local reliable taxi service provider.
- Do not discuss any important matters such as credit cards, savings or phone numbers inside a taxi.
- Try to avoid taking a taxi during night time. If it is really important, do not travel alone. Ask a friend or a family member to accompany you.
- Do not bring along too many people with you in the taxi. Not only it makes your trip uncomfortable but is illegal and dangerous too. If more of you are travelling, it is safe to arrange for more cabs.
We wish you a safe ride.